"Lions Paw" is a 1959, 55’ flush-deck motoryacht designed and built by the Stephens Brothers Boat Company of Stockton, California. Frequently mistaken for a Trumpy, "Lions Paw" displays the classic lines of yachts that were built during the golden age of wood. She has been restored by her current owner to bristol condition. She has also been updated with the latest safety, navigation, communication and entertainment systems.
Originally commissioned by Mr. Lennert Ericson of San Mateo, California, Lions Paw has provided safe, reliable and luxurious cruising accommodations for several previous owners on voyages from Mexico to Alaska on the West Coast and Florida and the Bahamas in the East. Lions Paw has also been known as Carlotta, Bandeirante, Borealis and Summer Snow in her earlier years.
The vessel weighs about 30 tons and is powered by a pair of Detroit 8V-71N diesel engines each producing about 336 HP. 700 gallon fuel tanks allow about 250 miles of cruising between fills. A Northern Lights 12kW generator provides the electrical power needed when away from the dock.
- Crew quarters forward with head
- Two aft staterooms and heads (owners & guests)
- Awesome custom galley (see photos)
- Main salon
- Helm deck and day berth, helm chair and full complement of electronics
- Large fore deck with built-in seating
- Large aft deck with hardtop and side curtains and furniture
Call Bob Pierce at 888-854-9398 or direct cell at 410-353-7826.
Plus you can email Bob at - email@example.com
Height 17’6 (antennas and mast down)
Displacement Approx. 60,000 lbs loaded, ½ fuel
Hull # 47, delivered 5/31/59
Engines Detroit Diesel 8V71 Naturals, (336 HP)
Generator Northern Lights 12kW
Gears Allison M20, 2.00:1 reduction
Shafts 2.00” Stainless Steel
Props 4 blade bronze, 29" X 27"
Fuel 2 Monel tanks, 350 gals. Each
Water 2 Monel tanks, 200 gals. Each
Hull Planking Philippine Mahogany
Eastport Yacht Sales
South Annapolis Yacht Centre - 808 Boucher Avenue
Annapolis, MD 21403