1950 Hinckley Sou'wester
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Harpswell, ME
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 29,000 (EUR 26,009)
This lovely Hinckley Sou'wester 34 has been carefully maintained by a knowledgeable wood boat couple and has had periodic upgrades. Thanks to her thoughtful maintenance, she shows no signs of needing any substantive work. She shows very well and should be seriously considered by those who can appreciate a classic wood boat.
"A Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Past President of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, Bill holds an Unlimited Master Mariner's License and has over 40 years experience in marine fields. Bill has been a broker with ECYS since 1998.".
Please contact Bill Full, CPYB at 207-846-4545
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Constructeur: The Hinckley Co.
Architecte: Sparkman Stephens
Pavillon: United States
Quille: Quille pleine
Longeur hors tout: 34 Pied 2 Pouce
Maître bau: 9 Pied 2 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 24 Pied 10 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 10 Pouce
Déplacement: 12000 Livres Lège
Lest: 4200 Livres
Hauteur sous barrots: 6 Pied 1 Pouce
Puissance totale: 16 HP
Marque moteur: Yanmar
Année de construction: 1998
Modèle moteur: 2GM20F
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice bipale
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 16 HP
Vitesse de croisière: 5 Noeuds @ 2500 TR/MIN
Vitesse max: 6 Noeuds
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 1 (30 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 (30 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 Plastique (12 Gallons)
Single layer of Cedar carvel planking on 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" white oak frames on 9-1/2" centers fastened with bronze screws. Oak floor timbers and keel. Teak over plywood decks, teak showing little or no wear. Mahogany trunk cabin, cockpit coamings, and teak toe rails and other trim.
Accommodations for up to four in one of the two standard layouts (though slightly modified) with an offset 6'-9" double berth forward with a filler piece and settee berth in the main cabin of 6'-6" and 6'-0" in length. Varnished teak and holly sole; 6'-1" headroom aft and 5'-6" headroom forward.
Cabin has 2 hatches with nine opening ports for great ventilation
Head is enclosed with a draw curtain, small vanity forward with stainless steel sink and manual fresh water. W.C. plumbed via a Y-valve to the holding tank.
Galley aft with storage and large well insulated ice box and Origo 3000 2 burner low pressure alcohol cooking stove, manual fresh water at stainless steel sink.
Chart table and storage aft and to port.
- Seth Thomas brass clock & barometer
- Dickinson "Newport" wood/charcoal cabin heat stove '09
- Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette Stereo with speakers in cabin
- Mahogany fold away mail salon table
- Cabin Cushions Beige New 2015
Mechanical: Yanmar 2GM20F fresh water cooled diesel installed late nineties turns a 2 bladed fixed propeller on a 7/8" stainless shaft.
- Monel fuel and water tanks
- Plastic waste tank with deck and manual pump out
- Racor fuel filter
- Morse engine controls
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
Electrical: Wired for 12 Volt DC service
- Distribution panel with breakers
- 40 amp alternator
- 2 Group 24 batteries 2015
Sails & Rigging
Refit in the 60s by her original owner with a 7/8 rigged deck stepped double spreader aluminum mast and wood boom with 1X19 stainless steel wire rigging.
- Merriman Southcoast style sheet winches
- Two 2-speed halyard and reefing line winches on the mast
- Harken roller furling
- Main and jib
- Sail covers Beige New 2016
- All spreaders refinished in 2016, one replaced in 2016
- Protective Canvas Covers for Dorades
Equipped for coastal cruising;
- Garmin 7610XSV color plotter on swing out bracket 2015
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Point & Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Log
- Standard Horizon Depth
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF (below decks)
- Plastimo bulkhead mount magnetic compass
- 4 type II PFDs
- Flare kit
- 3 fire extinguishers
- 22 lb Bruce anchor with app 25' chain and 125' rode
- 12 lb Danforth with rode
- 4 fenders with covers and 4 dock lines
- Bottom painted 2016, Hull is Flag blue and waterline painted 2015
- Removed varnish and oiled toerails in 2015
While not a new vessel, this Hinckley Sou'wester 34 shows attentive care and we are confident would survey well.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.