1943 US Navy Ex CG Cutter
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Situé en:
- Anacortes, WA
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 250,000 (EUR 214,648)
U.S.A. Registered. USS Shackle was originally built as a U.S. Navy diver-class rescue and salvage ship, then served as the coast guard cutter “Acushnet” for a long career.
Always well maintained and substantially upgraded before her 2011 retirement. Huge opportunity for a world class patrol boat or for any number of uses.
Lots of extra tools and machinery included. Two Zodiac Hurricanes with diesel outdrive auxiliaries.
Being sold as is where is. No sea trail and no haul out. Special appointment needed to view.
File Number: WS4696
Contact the Listing Broker:
Carl Pearson - email@example.com
See more details at - http://www.pacificboatbrokers.com/used-boats-for-sale/ws4696/steel-ex-cg-cutter.asp
Please contact our Head Office - Toll Free at 1-877-448-0010
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
- 1943 U.S. Navy built
- 213' x 39' x 19'
- Location: Washington
- 4 x Fairbanks-Morse diesel engines
- Total power: 2700 hp
- Gear: Driving DC motors for propulsion- diesel-electric
- Engine hours: 55,000 est.
- Cruising speed: 15 knots
- Fuel tank: Many, steel, 191,000 gallons capacity (estimated)
- Genset: 2 x Cat 250 kw, 1 x Cat 200 kw
- Bilge pumps
- Accommodation for crew of 80
- Water tank: steel, 36500 gallons total
- Hot water
- All welded steel construction
- Anchor handling gear system- no anchors
- Life saving gear
- Towing gear
- 2 x Zodiac Hurricanes with diesel/outdrive
- Batteries: Many- some are new
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.