1939 Sparkman & Stephens Nevins Sloop
- Voir toutes les caractéristiques
- Type de moteur/essence:
- Monomoteur / diesel
- Situé en:
- Rockland, ME
- Matériau de la coque:
- Prix actuel:
- US$ 60,000 (EUR 48,757)
Seldom are we fortunate enough to find a moderate sized boat with such a great pedigree in top condition. CIRRUS has been looked after by the Pease Boatyard in Chatham, MA since 1998 and has received a major refit. Offered at a reasonable price, she has many new systems, including a Westerbeke Diesel and holding tank as well as sails. First Light Boatworks, the successor to Pease at the same location, just finished a new mast.
Please Contact Listing Agent
Harry Morgan CPYB
Office 203-687-4535 Cell 516-551-6224
Please contact Harry Morgan at (516) 551-6224
Visiter le site web
Spécifications, Équipements et informations supplémentaires:
Nom du bateau
Architecte: Sparkman & Stephens
Quille: Quille pleine
Forme de la coque: Déplacement
Longeur hors tout: 33 Pied 6 Pouce
Maître bau: 8 Pied 10 Pouce
Longeur de ligne de flottaison: 26 Pied 0 Pouce
Tirant d'eau minimum: 5 Pied 6 Pouce
Tirant d'eau maximum: 5 Pied 6 Pouce
Puissance totale: 35 HP
Marque moteur: Westerbeke
Modèle moteur: 35D
Type de moteur/essence: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice bipale
Type de transmission: Prise directe
Puissance moteur: 35 HP
Nombre de réservoirs d'eau: 2 (30 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs de carburant: 1 (25 Gallons)
Nombre de réservoirs des eaux usées: 1 (14 Gallons)
Nombre de couchettes simples: 2
Nombre de couchettes doubles: 1
Nombre de cabines: 1
Nombre de toilettes: 1
Radio - Fusion
Pilote automatique - Raymarine
Lecteur CD - Fusion
Plotter - Raymarine
Haut-parleurs de cockpit - Fusion
GPS - Raymarine
VHF - iCom
Grand voile semi-lattée - 2008
Génois - 2008
Grand voile full batten - 2008
Tangon de spi - 1939 - Sitka Spruce
WC marin - Original - Skipper Jr.
Pompe de cale électrique
Eau chaude - 6 Gal
Pompe de cale manuelle
Douchette de cockpit - H/C
Taud de grand voile
Taud de génois
Taud de fermeture arrière
The traditional "V" berth cabin forward with a filler piece to form a large double berth. There are lockers and drawer storage under the berths and additional lockers outboard. The bulkheads, lockers and bunk faces throughout the boat are bright finished butternut with bronze hardware, most of which is original. The sole is solid teak and the ceiling planks and inside of the hull are painted white. There is a hatch over head and two opening ports in the mahogany cabin house sides.The head is next aft and with the original porcelain sink on a white vanity locker to starboard and the Wilcox head to port. Doors forward and aft close off this compartment from the rest of the boat. The main salon has settee berths port and starboard with bright finished butternut lockers behind. There is a charcoal stove on the forward bulkhead. At the aft end on either side of the companionway stairs is the galley with Origo alcohol stove to port and sink to starboard. There are partial bulkheads P/S that fold down to form more counter space. There are bronze, opening ports in the the mahogany cabin house.
- Original, tiled charcoal stove
- Origo no-pressurized alcohol stove
- Built in ice box with upper storage rack
- Rebuilt original Skipper Jr head
- Original interior done lights
- LED reading lights on bulkheads
- Low draw cabin fans
- Deep galley sink with removable faucet head H/C
- Cockpit hand held shower H/C
Double planked Mahogany over cedar. Steam bent white oak frames. White oak stem, horn timber and keel. External lead ballast keel. Bronze fastened. Between 1998 and 2008, CIRRUS underwent a refit including:
- Ballast/keel, backbone all bolts (bronze) re nutted and tightened as needed. New bolts at the horn-timber and stem.
- Approximately 11 plank sections p/s of the outer layer of double planking were replaced from the aft deadwood seam to associated butt seams.
- One frame sectioned was replaced midship port, a floor timber installed aft, misc. repair to port main bulkhead where fresh water damage.
- Old teak deck removed, deck framing refastened, replaced as needed.
- Interior butternut joinery removed and rebuilt or replaced as needed, reinstalled.
- Fwd stateroom rebuilt with removable midsection to convert from original v-berth to queen and back.
- New deck of two layers of okume ply sheathed in Dynel laid in epoxy. Original teak covering boards were kept intact and finished bright.
- Two sections of bulwark p/s were replaced and all bulwark refasten as needed.
- New cockpit coamings
- All exterior bright-work of Mexican Mahogany refinished
- Reinstall entire cabin sole (several new beams) with new P/S ceilings
- Build new companionway stairs.
- Repair as needed several old lead deck scupper drains and replace ceiling pieces as necessary
- Build new platform and sole in engine room under bridge deck. Rebuild and modify engine beds for new engine.
- Rebuild head vanity and reinstall original sink.
- Reinstall all tankage and rebuild salon settee tops as necessary
- Install several pairs of sister frames matching P/S. Fwd and aft in rudder post area.
- Westerbeke 35D w/Hurth ZF 15M 2:1 transmission and aux. equipment, muffler, hoses, etc. installed
- Electrical panel and wiring replaced
- Two series27 AGM life line batteries.
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump,
- Pressure water
- 6 Gallon Hot water heater,engine/AC
- Racor fuel filter and raw water filter.
- 14”X28deg. 2-blade max prop.
- 14 gal. Waste holding tank plumbed for deck removal or overboard via macerator.
Deck and Gear
Comfortable cockpit aft with tiller steering. The original compass is at the forward end with GPS/Plotter below along with the engine and auto pilot controls. Double life lines with bronze stanchions. 3" high bulwarks around deck edge. Two lazarette hatches aft and another locker at forward end of cockpit. Lift up hatch on cabin top over forward state room and butterfly hatch over main salon. All bright finished hatches have canvas covers. Halyard winches on mast, two speed sheet winches P/S in cockpit on new pads and 2 speed main sheet winch on cabin top.
- Two speed cockpit winches p/s
- Two speed main sheet winch on cabin top
- Running blocks are original Merriman bros
- Hand help shower in cockpit hot/cold
- Fisherman anchor, original
- Danforth anchor w/250'5/8”rode.
- Skylight and hatch covers.
- Full Fairclough custom cover and frame.
- Older but serviceable cockpit/coach-top awning.
- Raymarine GPS/Chart Plotter 90C in cockpit, removable
- Raymarine Smart Pilot tiller auto pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Fusion am/fm/I-pod stereo system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.